|Link to web site|
""Come along to our info evening on 21st November 2011 at 8.00pm at the Muswell Hill Methodist Church, Pages Lane.
The evening includes:
- How to read you meters and understand your energy bill
- How to switch energy suppliers including to Renewable Energy providers
- How you can change your everyday behaviour to reduce your energy use
- Low cost measures such as energy monitors, efficient lighting and voltage optimisation (including the advantages of LED over halogen downlighters)
- Mini demonstration of how to install draught-proof strips around windows/doors.
We’ll also have LED bulbs, energy monitors, radiator panels, door and letter-box brushes, at least 50% discounted prices.